Monday, May 14, 2007

The Womens Conference mittens are here! Wedding pix too!




Mike and I are taking the girls to see Spiderman III tonight for Family Home Evening and I still need to get supper done, but I wanted to post the mitten pattern link for the mittens we made at LDS Women's Conference:

http://www.bevscountrycottage.com/wc-mittens.html

I recommend using the same type of yarn when making them as the thumbs in this pair in the photo are slightly different weight than the body of the mitt, but they worked and are cute.





I wanted to post a few of the photos from my son Shaun's wedding last Friday! He and Joanna were married for Time and All Eternity in the Vegas Temple, and they had a reception afterwards at the Stratosphere Hotel.

We took tons! It was incredibly windy, as you can see, and our hair was always blowing up along with our dresses! It was an interesting battle to keep it all together =)











2 comments:

Sandie said...

Lovely! Bride and groom look very happy. Best wishes for a long and happy marriage.
Sandie

Diane said...

What a beautiful couple. Best wished for a strong marriage that grows as the years go on.