Long day at the fair....

I am wiped out! I spent most of today at the Clark County fair, going between 2 booths-- my husband' Farmer Insurance booth and our LDS Humanitarian booth. I would sit for a couple of hours at each and then go check on the other.

I am finally eating something- oatmeal. There was nothing I could eat at that fair... except the cookware guy next to Mike's booth made me a salad with no dressing on it, and that was good. =) He says he will make me more tomorrow and not to be shy, just to ask. I will =)

Public eating at a fair is not something you can really do on this Rice Diet Solutions diet! no salt, no meat, and I can't do the sugar thing since I am allergic. I am taking an apple and maybe I will make some banana bread that I can eat tomorrow.

I did get a couple of photos today of our Humanitarian booth but I am to tired to get them off my camera right now. I am going to load the dishwasher and start it and head to bed.

Bev

Comments

Popular Posts