Saturday, September 02, 2006

Bev's First post ever on her new blog



Hello everyone! One of my friends recommended I start a blog, as well as my website Bev's Country Cottage, so here I am. My life is usually fairly filled up but I thought this might be a good place to write about my current humanitarian projects or to post links to my newest patterns on my website, and to just share some of my insights into life.

My son Christopher and new daughter in law, Danielle, just got married in the Salt Lake City Temple on August 24, 2006, and what a wonderful day it was. We are so excited to welcome Danielle into our family! Now I have 3 sons AND 3 daughters! Definitely a more even balance for this family. :)


3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Hi, Bev, Radarkaty Here!

I have a blog too! :)

To get the links down the right side, you need to go into your Template and find the "links" in the gobbledy-gook of code in the template and, copying their < li > tag for a new line, do an < img src="the place of the picture/button" > and then an < a href="the link" >, Publish and Voila - a button link.

It is very similar to regular old HTML code, you just need to know where to put it! And you do have to host your picture/button on your own webspace somewhere.

Have fun with the Blog!

melanie said...

hi, i have a sister i north carolina who knits and crochets for cheirty. she makes a lot of hats for the cancer people and she can use all the new patterns herself.
melanie

Mary Childers said...

Hi Bev! Love your site, I like to crochet but beleive it or not I cannot read a pattern, I crochet scarfs and rugs and candy dishes, But I would love to see the picture go with the directions, Can You help. PLEASE. Mary. supermaryoworld@yahoo.com. I love all crafts. May God Bless you and your family.