What I am working on...

I am back although I likely will not post this many posts in ONE DAY!! But I did want to share with you what I am currently working on for humanitarian. On Sept. 19th our ward will be holding CRAFTING ANGELS, and I really want to put together more newborn kits for UMC in Vegas.

We have 73 pairs of booties, 43 hats, 26 bars of soap, and 42 diapers.... so I am working towards 50 kits this month.

That means I need to get busy making hats, and making some little newborn shirt-vests. These will be mini-kits, but will help out a few new moms I am sure.

Here is my pattern for newborn vest-shirts
and a photo of them
They are really fun to make and fairly quick too. I was able to crochet one on the way to St. George, UT the other day, and then make a matching hat from this pattern:
http://www.bevscountrycottage.com/hats-hats-hats.html

Well, I should get back to making more little hats.

HUGS
Bev

Comments

Popular Posts