SuperBowl Sunday Skein-bust! Almost done with the sweater!


I am nearly done with THE SWEATER! I had a lot done and set it aside to do other things, like dolls and teddy bears and socks for little ones.

Here is a photo-- I need to stitch the seams and it's done. =)

Now tomorrow is SUPERBOWL SUNDAY, if anyone wants to join me... after Church I will be taking ONE SKEIN of yarn and making as many humanitarian things as I can out of that.

We don't ever watch the SuperBowl in my household-- not TV sports fans, but I figured it would be a good challenge for me, and for anyone who wants to join me, plus it will use us a skein from my stash. I might make newborn booties. Not sure if we need more for the UMC newborn kits or not.... will find out on Monday when we count everything up.

HUG THE ONES YOU LOVE!
BevQ

Comments

Popular Posts