How can it be Thursday again already!?

You know, time really passes by quickly. I think it is due to the fact that I am a happily, busy person. Perhaps it's because I have had periods in my life where I was temporarily 'disabled' and I appreciate so much being able to arise in the early hours of the morning, be able to go for a walk with my dogs, have the ability to read the scriptures to my children, and get them off to school.

I then have the freedom and good health, to do the things I want to do at this time in my life.

At my age (48) my mum was ill with cancer, and I saw the limitations it placed on her life. Maybe that's why I take on so much and try to accomplish as much as I can because in some way I wonder if there will be a tomorrow, or at the very least, the opportunity to help others while I am in good health?

Hmmm- maybe.

Normally at this time of year, I get 'moody'. I have a hard time coping. Not this year. I decided I would make the anniversary of her going to Heaven (March 28) a celebration of her good life! I celebrated her by helping others, and doing a little extra to be better. It helped immensely.

-----------------

County Fair is coming up and I went with Joye H yesterday to look at our spot in the Fine Arts Building where we will set up our Humanitarian Items. Very nice. We have a cozy corner! Lots of room. I need to make a few things for that - like a couple of children to greet people at the entrance, and some heart and.. well, there is a list!

-----------------

Take care all
Bev

Comments

Popular Posts