New LDS-Humanitarian Yahoo group!

I have created my new LDS-Humanitarian yahoo group and i'd love to have you join us!
You can find it here:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Bevs-LDS-Humanitarian/

It used to be my old Bears and Blankets group which is no more.

We currently have a MEMORIAL DAY SLIPPER BLITZ going on! We are making as many pairs of slippers for LDS Humanitarian as we can, and then adding them up collectively on Tuesday morning!

All crafters are welcome, you do not have to be LDS, in fact most of the group right now, since old members transfered to the new group, are not members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

I created a new pattern for a crocheted version- here in it's rough form.

Basically an H hook and some WW 4 ply yarn.
Chain 23,
HDC back and forth into a square,
then decrease 1 stitch at the beginning and end of each row for 3 rows.
Gather top, fold slipper in half and stitch halfway down towards heel.
Stitch heel shut and flip right side out.

I made a pair at my daughters Band Concert last night and will post a photo later.

HUG THE ONES YOU LOVE!
Bev

Comments

Popular Posts