LDS/Mormon questions?


I know most of you know that I am a member of the Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter-day Saints, sometimes known as Mormons. I know some of you have questions about what makes me, ME! What motivates me to do the things I do each day.


For those of you who are also LDS/Mormon, I have a webpage on my site dedicated to my beliefs. I started it up shortly after I worked for Donny Osmond, helping with his Beliefs pages. (They look fantastic by the way - good job Donny and co!)

Mine are nowhere near that professional, just very basic but my heart is there.

If you are not Mormon but have ever wondered what we really believe, and not the hearsay you hear from the press or TV because Mitt Romney
is running for President, or perhaps you have seen some of the anti-Mormon stuff on the internet?

For whatever reason, there is the BEST website ever to find some of your answers. It has been recently updated, and it looks wonderful! So many new options, you can view videos of real LDS people taking about various aspects of what they know to be true and why they know it. You can ask real, live Mormons questions in a live 'chat' format, it's very cool, I tried it out! :)

Anyhow, it's
...mormon.org


Feel free to go on there click on stuff, read about us and what makes us different I guess. Watch the video clips. You can even read what to expect in Church on Sundays, and take a virtual tour of an LDS Chapel! (I did that one too!)

There's so much on there, it's really an interesting site to visit.
HUG THE ONES YOU LOVE TODAY!!


Bev

Comments

Popular Posts