BABY-PROJECT on hold,...

Project - Baby/Child Care for AFGHANISTAN
PLEASE READ!! I am trying to get the word out to anyone who might send items to this project...

http://www.bevscountrycottage.com/baby-project.html


This might apply to some of you who have helped send items to the kids in Iraq and Afghanistan via our US troops... PLEASE READ and please let your friends know who may still want to send items there...
----------

I have received notice from Command Sargent Major Ronald LeBlanc that for now we are to STOP sending any more packages over to them. They are not able to deliver the items to the refugees at this time due to increase war activity. They have bins filled with your generous donations that they are unable to deliver. Until further notice, PLEASE DO NOT SEND MORE ITEMS.


Here is part of his note to me...

"I must ask you to please stop sending until such time that I can hand
out what we have in our container now. Your kindness isn't being
rejected but rather I'm asking to place it on a temporary hold until we
can distribute what you've sent to us already. I really do hope that
things change but I know that you can appreciate the Commands concern
for our safety and my concern over being over-burdened with packages
that need a home.

God Bless You and Your Group, God Bless Our Troopers and Soldiers and
God Bless America!!!"


CSM Ron LeBlanc

-------------------------------------------------------------------
I would ask my readers to please choose another project to donate your items to at this time. I know all the toys and warm items can be sent to LDS HUMANITARIAN and they will go to orphanages, disaster areas, wherever there is a need - if you would like to find another place to donate, you may possibly find one on the Charity Links page

Please continue to pray every single day, for our troops, especially those who are in harms way.

####################################################################

Bev Q

Comments

Popular Posts