Saturday, July 07, 2007

Crocheted bloomers


Hi!
Here is the promised pattern for the little dolly bloomers in the doll clothes set

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bev's Dolly Bloomers
Copyright Beverly A. Qualheim 2007

G Hook, 4 ply white yarn (1/2 oz or so)
Ch 27
Rnd 1, Sc in each ch around (26 sts). Do NOT join, but you can place a marker here to tell where the round starts..
Just keep going around in sc, for a total of 8 rounds

Rnd 9 (Leg)
Sc half way around and then fold the bloomers sides together and join in the middle 2 scs on each side, with a dc.. Ch 3 (counts as first dc)

Dc around one leg in each sc around. (15 sts)

Rnd 10 - Dc in each dc around, join.

Ruffle: Rnd 11 - *ch 3, sl st into next dc. Repeat from * around joining with a slip stitch. End off.

2nd leg: Join yarn in any sc at top of leg. Ch 3, dc in each st around, join, ch 3

Rnd 2: dc in each dc around, join, ch 2.

Rnd 3 (ruffle): sl st into next dc, ch 3, sl st, into next dc, repeat around, join, end off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have a lovely evening!
HUG THE ONES YOU LOVE!
Bev Q

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, this is the first time I have been to this site. I am near Tucson, Az. It's so very hot here and seems like we are having so many fires around me.It's getting late and it has been nice to find a place so peaceful.
Your baby dolls are a wonderful idea. I will make up some clothes asap. I love making little things.
My drandaughters are growing up too fast and no longer play with dolls.
you are on my prayer list as well as all the people you help. God Bless, Linda

bevq said...

Hi Linda
I am sure glad you found my blog! We can really use all the help we can get with the baby doll clothes and there has not been a response so far. I think 1 other person mentioned they could help make things, but never heard back from them.

Items can be sent to:
Bev Qualheim
(Crafting Angels)
PO Box 427
Logandale NV 89021-0427

I dug through my sewing patterns the other day and found a pattern for 'water babies' clothes in 3 sizes. I am going to try my hand at the smallest size listed (12") =)

THANKS again!
Bev
http://www.bevscountrycottage.com
THANKS!!!