Dress-A-Dolly Day photos, 'O Divine Redeemer'

Our Dress a Dolly day at Crafting Angels yesterday went so well! Believe it or not, we cleaned up and dressed, even did 'surgery' on a couple, 136 dolls, ready to go to new homes!


It was relaxed and incredible fun! Who knew what a sweet feeling there would be in a room full of adult women combing doll hair, and tenderly washing and dressing dozens of dolls??? I cannot tell you how much fun this event was! Sister Handy sewed many lovely dresses and panties for them, Eileen also sewed and sewed! Sister Nelson made over 70 blankets! All were cleaned up and dresses and were placed in bags to keep them clean.

Here are a few, sitting in Sister Handy's trunk, ready to be taken to LDS Humanitarian room in St. George, Utah later this week and then will be sent to SLC where they will be distributed to those who will love them again.

Sometimes I wish I could just see one or two faces of those little ones who receive the things we make at Crafting Angels. How sweet that would be. =)


I wanted to share with you a beautiful YouTube talk/video put together by Seth Adam Smith. It features a wonderful talk about Christ, given by Elder Neil A. Maxwell back in General Conference, Oct 1981.
I cried as I listened to the wise words about our Savior, my testimony of Christ, and of His Church was strengthened. I hope it will touch your spirit too.

May God bless all of you today as you seek to do good things for others in this world.
HUG THE ONES YOU LOVE!

Bev



Comments

Popular Posts