Just saying hi!

<--- Boots and Cookie a few months ago! Cookie is nearly as big as Boots now!

I have not written in here for a few days so it's time to pop in to say hello!

Tomorrow is our Dress a Dolly Day for Crafting Angels, and we got it all set up this morning -- you should see the dolls! There are about 100 baby dolls all around the Relief Society room and I will get photos tomorrow!

I brought little doll home cos I had made 'him' a sweater and a little hat in white and blue but he needed some little shorts. I just finished making him some, and dressing him, so he is ready to love. =)

The air is finally cooling down a bit- we have had highs in the low 100s and down in the 70s at night! It's a dream come true. =)

The girls and I were making Christmas gifts tonight, for Family Home Evening, which I can't discuss as they are for family and family read this blog =). We are doing a homemade Christmas this year, with very few store bought items and it's proving to be interesting and a bit fun for me. Nice to not have to worry about spending hundreds of dollars, since we just don't have it this year.

Reader Colleen Eckman sent this for all of us!
Sausage casserole
1/2 LB hamburger ]
1/2 LB sausage ] Brown with salt & Pepper
2 onions ]
add
1 PT tomatoes (I think that PT=pint?)
1 C cooked rice
1 C cooked macaroni
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
Sprinkle cracker crumbs on top
Bake at 375 for 45 min???


HUG THE ONES YOU LOVE!
Bev

Comments

Popular Posts