Chocolate Chip Cookies

Yesterday I felt very domestic. Don't ask me, not sure what came over me, but I ironed hubby's hankies, knitted slippers, and made chocolate chip cookies for Katie and friends.

The cookies were so good that theykept coming back for more so I decided I need to type up the recipe while it's in my brain. It's a basic recipe I guess, but with my own twist.

2 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 egg
1 cup vegetable shortening
3/4 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup raw sugar (or brown)
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 TBsp sprinkles
1 cup chocolate chips

Heat Oven to 375 F
Mix together the shortening, egg and sugar till 'fluffy', then add all the other ingredients.

Drop by rounded teaspoon a couple of inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets. Back for about 10 minutes. Makes a lot of cookies- about 4 dozen or so.

-----------------

HUG THE ONES YOU LOVE!
BevQ

Comments

Popular Posts