Friday, December 28, 2007
Happy New Year a bit early
A new year...
* time to think of new goals, so we can work on becoming better people
* time to spend more minutes and hours with our children, who will be gone before we know it
* time to reach out to others who may be in need
* time to help dry tears of sorrow all around us
* time to take time for ourselves in the hustle and bustle of life's dwindling days
* time to hug more people
* time to smile more and laugh more and embrace the good things in this life
* time to sing more praises
* time to do the things we dreamed of doing as little children
* time to thank others more for their goodness
* time to thank our Heavenly Father more for the opportunity we have been given to be alive
* time to study more of the life of Christ, so we can strive to become more like Him
* time to drink of 'Living Water' so that we can help quench the thirst of this starving world...
HUG THE ONES YOU LOVE!