Saturday, June 28, 2008

No grandbaby yet

Good morning! Just to keep you up to date, no news on the grandbaby front yet. But we are continuing to pray for mama and baby to be healthy and for mama to have an easy labor.

I removed the grandbaby development little widget, because this morning it had gone back to the baby being due in 1 week and 1 day! YIKES. He was due yesterday but is keeping nice and warm inside mama.

Meanwhile, if you would like to help a new mom and her little one, here is a fun, easy baby blanket to knit. Please consider donating to a shelter or hospital near you.

http://www.bevscountrycottage.com/dishcloth-afghan.html

HUG THE ONES YOU LOVE! (and try to keep cool and dry this weekend)

Bev

2 comments:

Mariella said...

I will keep you in my prayers.
And I am also waiting for my new granddaughter to be born. She might be a preemie - not sure as the birth-mother is in the hospital until the end of term.
I'm just knitting blankets for now!

Anonymous said...

I use this pattern a lot. It's easy, I don't really have to keep track of any stitches, and the diagonal stitching means that it doesn't curl up anywhere. I think it's particularly pretty in a variagated yarn.

The only drawback is that my cats seem to think that I'm knitting it for THEM. So I had to knit them a couple of blankies, too.