The bibs!!

It's been 112 F or so for many days now! I am grateful we have a friend with a wonderful swimming pool that she lets us cool off in. Took my youngest daughter and a friend over them this afternoon.

My eldest daughter had all 4 wisdom teeth removed yesterday and she is still in a lot of pain and recovering from that so she didn't get to come with us. Poor baby.

Speaking of babies, LDS Humanitarian has placed baby bibs on the list of most needed items again this month, so I will be continuing to make those for them.

Here are the 2 baby bib patterns I have created for LDS Humanitarian but you are welcome to make them for family, gifts, or any humanitarian cause out there. If you would like to mail or take them to humanitarian here is the address. Possibly your LDS (Mormon) neighbors would be able to accept them and make sure they get where they are needed too. Many local Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints branches and wards have Humanitarian projects going all year long:

Latter-day Saint Humanitarian Center
1665 Bennett Rd
Salt Lake City, UT 84104

http://www.bevscountrycottage.com/bevs-washcloth-bib.html

This one is actually a really basic garter stitch bib I made years ago, but just recently wrote down and I changed the neck a bit. I now stitch it to the other side of the top of the bib. I used to use leave it unattached and with velcro to close it. I found that velcro tends to get full of lint and things through the years though and like this closed version better.


And here is a crocheted bib that is also just a couple of stitches.

http://www.bevscountrycottage.com/bevs-bib1.html

Still no grandbaby in case you are holding your breath along with me!

Gives me more time to make him things though. =)

HUG THE ONES YOU LOVE!

Bev

Comments

Popular Posts