Sunday, July 06, 2008

I'm a grandma!!


Jackson Hunter Qualheim was born this afternoon at his home in NY, NY, at about 2 pm EST!! He is 7 lbs 2 oz, and 21" long and when my son left me a message on my cell phone this morning, he was crying healthily!

Shaun says he has blondish hair. And mama and baby are both doing great!

I have one photo on my cell phone, which I 'saved' but can't find on my cell phone and I have no idea how to post it online anyhow. But... when I do get some emailed photos I will post them on here for you. =)

Well, I'm in love with that little guy already and I haven't even met him and I'm not sure when I will get to meet him, soon I hope! But he's here taking his turn on earth. Wonder what the future holds for him? Great adventures and lots of love I am sure.

HUG THE ONES YOU LOVE!!
Bev

10 comments:

Sandie said...

Congratulations!! That is wonderful news. Hugs and love to the happy couple - and Grandma, too, of course.

Maid of Kent said...

Congratulations. There is nothing as wonderful as grandchildren.

Love Jill UK

Laura said...

Yea! Congratulations! I'm so glad Mom and Baby are doing fine!
Hugs,
Laura

Wenona said...

Congratulations! Being a grandma is the best thing in the world! Can't wait to see the pictures.
Wenona

doulanana said...

Congratulations! I have 2 baby grandsons and they are my joy!
I love your blog as well. Glad I found it!!

Anonymous said...

God Bless to the new addition and the whole extended family ! Being a grandma is a delight (I have 4) and they constantly amaze you ! Bev, I have so enjoyed you sharing this new experience with us ! cyn from Florida

shirley said...

At last! Congratulations to all. Well done.

Diane said...

Congratulations! Grandchildren are the best. I hope you get to hold your little one soon.

Shell said...

He's beautiful, Bev!

Congratulations!

Hugs,
Shell
Ac4c

craziebunny said...

Congratulations on the GRANDSON!!