Time and such


Hello,
Time is such a valuable commodity to me these days. It seems my mornings are filled with getting Katie off to school, and then getting ready to work and working. I come home for lunch, go get the mail and head back in for the afternoon 'shift'. And then Katie's basketball games which I love to go see!!

I am so grateful to have the jobs I have working for the Logandale and Mesquite seminaries of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Many people are finding themselves unemployed these days. Times are difficult, although this nation has been through worse during the Great Depression of the 1930's. Most of us these days have not lived through terribly difficult financial times so we are feeling a bit 'punched in the stomach', you know.

Chin up all! Get real. We are way too soft these days. Time to get tough and be positive and lift others.

So, I have been working on a baby pattern. It was going to be for newborns, but it turned out larger, which is fine really. I just want to get the counts right before I will type it all up and post it on my site. I have never been the best at adding and multiplying. It turned out so cute though, with a little hood and my next grand-baby Owen (that's him up there in the ultrasound!!) will get it when he arrives on the planet.

Well, I wanted to touch base with you and I will post as soon as I get that cute pattern posted on my site. :)

Hug the ones you love!
Bev

http://www.bevscountrycottage.com

Comments

Popular Posts