Warming Families info!!


Visit Warming Families


I am a new Area Volunteer - actually you could call me a re-newed Area Volunteer as I was with Alan at the beginning of WF way back when!

I'll be making and collecting items for UMC hospital in Vegas. UMC is the county hospital and as such, they serve many homeless and poorer families in need in this area.

Items they need are:
For newborn babies - hats, booties, blankets, onesies, bibs, burpcloths, pacifiers etc.
For the pediatric ward: Slippers, puppets, coloring books, crayons, & reading books for kids.
For adults: slippers

I hope to get a simple webpage done with more info soon. Meanwhile if you want to help, feel free to make and send any of the items needed directly to:

University Medical Center, Volunteer Services Suzanne Fain 1800 W. Charleston Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89102
702-383-2388


Please attach a note stating you are from Warming Families/Bev Qualheim

Or send items to me and I will get them delivered:

Warming Families
C/O Bev Qualheim
PO Box 427
Logandale NV 89021-0427

Hold the ones you love close, tell them you love them, and hug them. We all need a good hug!

Bev

Comments

Popular Posts