Just thinking out loud



Hi everyone!
I'm making some 'things' to sell soon; just from my website or here on the blog-not sure. It's all in the planning stages right now. It's really focused my attention, especially attention to detail, to make something high quality and with a little 'extra'. It's something I need to do for my humanitarian items too.


My ideas for what to sell are including, but not necessarily limited to:
* Crocheted and ribboned hair pretties for girls
* Adorable baby hat and diaper cover sets
* Hand-made tied quilts for American Girl and other 18" dolls

and my mind keeps turning the wheels with new ideas. Trying to not let it rule my time, you know, but I am making these things to help raise money for someone I love who is going through a terrible time right now, so I am a bit consumed. ♥

Meanwhile, Seminary Graduation is just around the corner, June 2nd, and that's in less than 2 weeks now, so my life at work is about to become really busy.

I have solved my insomnia problem too... for one thing hubby is now using a CPAP and no more snoring! No more thrashing around all night long, so I am sleeping better too! Also, I decided to relax I would re-read my fave set of 'kids' books--the Little House on the Prairie Series. I LOVE THOSE BOOKS and stories of life in the 1800's! Love Love Love Laura Ingalls Wilders writing style, and I just drift off to sleep.

HUG THE ONES YOU LOVE and pray for your enemies!
Bev
http://www.bevscountrycottage.com

Comments

Popular Posts