"Bev's Pattern of the Month Club"




Good morning!
Recently it was suggested that I start a PATTERN OF THE MONTH CLUB featuring new patterns. 

So today-- after much prayer and thinking and sweating about it.... I have my page up with info, plus a paypal button to subscribe to the "Bev's Pattern of the Month Club"!  There will be patterns - both knit and/or crochet, Qualheim family recipes and who knows what else I will come up with as the months go on.  I am only planning to do this for one year so, this is the time to subscribe. :)  These are patterns NOT on my website.

Here is the page:

http://www.bevscountrycottage.com/pattern-of-the-month.html

Issues will be emailed out via a PDF file sent via email each month. :)   I'm excited about this cos I used to do a snail mail newsletter with penpals and FBS (friendship books), patterns, recipes and lots more, and I loved doing that back in the late 80s early 90s. 

Oh yes, please email me privately if you want to receive the emails for this Pattern of the Month Club via an address other than the one in your paypal account. (bevqual AT yahoo DOT com).  
 
Thanks and enjoy and please tell your friends about this!


Bev

Comments

Popular Posts