General Conference!

Good morning!
I am so excited!  LDS General Conference is today and tomorrow!  We will receive great advice, counsel and helps for living a more Christ-like life from the inspired talks that will be given in the next 2 days!

You can watch it live online if you don't have BYUTV (9403 on DISH)
http://www.lds.org/general-conference/watch?lang=eng





We live in a world of confusion with wars, and threats of wars, moral values are twisted, with conflicting voices shouting at us all day long.  I am so very grateful we have General Conference to uplift us, and cheer us on to choosing the right.
Even if you are not a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (The Mormons), YOU will love the messages of true joy, of what really brings lasting happiness in this world and the next.  Please join me.

I will be listening, taking notes as the Holy Spirit directs me, and making things for humanitarian while I watch.
I am making some of these today-- easy and fun!


Hug the ones you love!
Bev

Comments

Popular Posts