Bev's Country Cottage.com

I think most people are more aware of my actual website, rather than my blog, that I rarely update... but if you are not, please do pay me a visit there:

BEV'S COUNTRY COTTAGE



That is my actual website where there are thousands of crochet, knit and other patterns for family, friends, and especially for humanitarian causes!   I update that a lot because it's one of my passions in life.  There you will find my own personal patterns, and a TON of links to other websites and their patterns.

In addition to free patterns, there are listings of places who need help; recipes, holiday fun, genealogy, personal preparedness, a little store where you can buy books and some of Bev's handmade items and lots more!

PLUS, I have a FACEBOOK PAGE for the site where I list a free pattern, recipe, question, idea and so on, every day.  LOADS OF FUN!  Please do come there and hit LIKE! 

Hug the ones you love!
Bev

PS-- gotta share a fun easy recipe today:
4 Ingredient Banana Cookies
2 ripe mashed bananas
1 cup quick oats
½ cup raisins
1 tsp vanilla
Mix together and drop by spoonfuls onto cookie sheet.  (Mine stuck a little so maybe on a greased sheet)
Bake 350 F for 15 mins.

You can also use a mix of ½ cup raisins, chopped walnuts, carob chips, choc. Chips etc.
They are sweet enough without sugar, and they end up being a bit chewy.  This made 1 dozen cookies and they are best the first or 2nd day.

Comments

Popular Posts