Thursday, September 24, 2015

The Mother Tag - Feat. My Mom!





Yes, My hubby and I finally got to go back to France to see our daughter, her hubby and new grandbaby!!  WHOO!HOOO!   Patti thought (and I did too!) that it would be fun to make a couple of youtube videos whilst we were there.  Here is the English one, and you can see the French one I did with her too.  Hope you will give this a thumbs up, and subscribe to her channels. If you subscribe to her channels you can see lots of fun videos.  She will brighten your day let me tell you!    ENJOY!

5 comments:

judygold said...

Cute video. Thanks for sharing.

bevq said...

Thanks Judy!! We had so much fun making it. :)

Disneypal said...

Cute - going over to youtube to subscribe!

bevq said...

Hoping when Patti and family come here for Christmas we can make another one!!

Unknown said...

Awwwwww so sweet!! 😊Makes me miss my daughter (she's only 3 hours away)